🤗 | How to earn VIVE
The first day’s P2E pool was just over 404,000 tokens (34,000,000/84). Given there are 9165 NFTs, and tokens will be distributed by NFT equally, you will be able to earn 44 tokens on the first day (per NFT you own, for their respective game). This means that if you own 1 Pigeon and no Eggs, you can get 44 tokens from Flappy Pigeon and 0 tokens from Eggsplorer. However, if you owned 10 Eggs, you could earn 440 tokens on this day by playing Eggsplorer!
What happens if all tokens aren’t claimed in a day? Simply put, any leftover tokens are redistributed across the coming days in the following way:
40% of the remaining pool will be allocated to the next days’ fund, while the other 60% will go towards a weekend pool. As we know most players will have more free time on the weekends, we wanted this to be your opportunity to really grind out those tokens.
Since each day’s pool will likely increase, the amount of tokens you also earn will increase. For example, if day 1 is a slow day, you might see the amount of tokens you earn in day 2 increase to 50, 60 or even more. However, if day 2 is then a busy day and the token pool is emptied, the amount you can earn per NFT will drop back to 44 (the minimum amount per NFT).On weekends, however, if activity was relatively slow in the week you could expect to earn hundreds of tokens!
Again, many of these numbers are uncertain, as we cannot guarantee how many NFTs will be purchased and used throughout this playing period.
In the current state of the markets (both crypto and globally), we know many users are looking for ways to stay engaged without having NFT ownership as a barrier of entry. Additionally, current holders and users are looking for more ways to earn $VIVE, given the increasing number of use cases we’re developing (such as the Guild Trading Co. and continuous restocks). Quests will offer new ways to earn $VIVE, outside of our current games. These opportunities will be available to both holders and non-holders (although holders will benefit from VIVE accelerators or higher earning caps).
For now, the first use cases for these quests will be in Discord:
Egg holders will be able to earn more $VIVE per day, and at a quicker rate than those who don’t hold our NFTs.
Long-term, our Discord bots will include a dashboard to highlight all daily quests completed for a single user.
We will have more articles around Quests coming soon, but in the meantime, join our Discord for more frequent updates!